Monday, September 16, 2019

Digit-al Dozen Does Wool/Copper; Day 5


It's the final day for Digit-al Dozen wool/copper challenge and today's nails are (loosely) based on the copperhead snake.  Loose because the base isn't copper, but the design is based on the scales of the copperhead snake and we have wide interpretation of any challenge!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of KBShimmer The Eh Team, no top coat.  KBShimmer The Eh Team was an Indie Expo Canada 2019 exclusive that I bought at the event last month.  Remaining bottles were made available for purchase through Harlow & Co. here but it looks like it sold out, sorry. 


Another shot just because my polish application and clean up rarely looks this good!  Clearly, The Eh Team applied itself because you know I couldn't do this decent of a job of it!  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from UberChic UC Wild Luxury: Cold Blooded using Hit The Bottle Peacock Shimmer.  I also bought this plate at the UberChic booth at IEC 2019 and ironically Hit the Bottle was also in attendance!  I didn't buy Peacock Shimmer at this years event but rather when they attended in 2017.


UberChic UC Wild Luxury:  Cold Blooded



Shadow stamped using same image from UC Wild Luxury: Cold Blooded using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.  Painted Polish was not in attendance at IEC 2019 but who knows; maybe Lexi will have a booth next year??  Here's to hoping!

I'm not sure if this is the best picture I could have shared but you can actually see the base polish and the first stamped polish well in this pix which is why I chose it to share.


Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Hopefully you've enjoyed the Digit-al Dozen's 7th anniversary theme of wool/copper!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!