Saturday, September 14, 2019

Digit-al Dozen Does Wool/Copper; Day 4

I'm catching up on my Digit-al Dozen posts but still hope to get them done in the next few days!  This is what I came up with for day 4!




Started with a base of two coats of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Shock Wave, no top coat.


 Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


 Stamped with images from Creative Shop 86 (pinky and ring), Creative Shop 55 (middle and thumb) and BP-59 using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


BP-59


Creative Shop 86


 

 

Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Filled in the sheep on the ring, pinky and thumb using Painted Polish Blanc Slate then dabbed Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Sugar Fix to mimic wool texture on those images and Sally Hansen Lick-O-Rich on the index finger.


Decided to add a few dots for added colour, filler and interest using MdU 97.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a good pix of the dots before I top coated, which eliminated a lot of the texture on the sheep.


 Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.

 
 Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks .... and thanks for checking out my blog and taking the time to comment!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!