Sunday, September 8, 2019

Colourful Floral Skittles

I wore a lot of florals this summer.  I didn't have a lot of time most of the time to do my nails and they seemed to be nice and easy to do quickly, while still changing up my nails regularly.  This was one I did not too long ago that I thought I had better share while we eek out the last days of summer and before I go full on sharing all the fall nails!  Here's what I came up with!



Started with a base of Glam Polish skittles; starting at the thumb and going clockwise:  Fairest of Them All, True Love's Kiss, Far Far Away, Someday My Prince Will Come and A Little Bit of Magic.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using an image from Big SdP B using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Added a few dots using Painted Polish Stamped in Starfruit for splash of colour and interest, then finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Hopefully you're having a great weekend; thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!