Sunday, September 6, 2020

Full Moon!

As I type this, I'm watching a pretty full moon slowly make it's way across the sky.  So when looking for nails to post, these seem pretty appropriate!  I had originally did these for Digit-al Dozen space theme, but they didn't get posted.  Until now.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Girly Bits Wait For It (Polish PickUp Nov 2017), no top coat.


Added a coat of Seche Diamond Dust.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Did some sponging on a couple fingers for the galaxy but didn't make not of which polishes I used, sorry.


What's Up Nails B042



Creative Shop 95


Creative Shop 150



Did double stamping using MdU 97 for the thumb using image from Creative Shop 150, then stamped on images from BM-XL213 (pinky and index), What's Up Nails B042 (ring) and Creative Shop 95 (middle) using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


What's kind of crazy is the moon is shimmering over the water right now, just like it is shimmering on the thumb.  The glare of the light makes it look the same.  Cool!

Thanks for looking!

(Post typed 10:25 pm on September 3, 2020; may not be posted during fully moon!)

2 comments:

  1. Amazing manicure! I love what you have done with the base :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://canadiannailfanatic.blogspot.com/2020/09/full-moon.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!