Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Fall Vibe Nails



Hmmm.  For some reason, I thought I had posted  this already.  I think it was because I did other nails with a similar design.  Maybe.  Anyway, it's giving me fall fibes so I am sharing now!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of OPI My Vampire Is Buff, then topped with Anchor & Heart Pale Man (Sept 2018 PPU), no top coat.  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  Different lighting.  Makes it look so different.


Stamped using image from Decor Unas DU 14 using Painted Polish Stamped in Sweet Potato.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!