Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Neon Nails!

I know fall is right around the corner, but I think neon nails are good for any season!  Who else loves to wear neon all year round and thinks everyday is good for neon nails??!!  

Here's what I had on my nails not too long ago...fall be damned!


Started with a stamper smooshy base of Fancy Gloss Neon Yellow, Neon Green, Striking Blue and FF Gesso.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Moyra 114 Thee Brightest Light using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.



Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Comment if you wear neon any time of the year!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!