Thursday, September 10, 2020

Cherries!

Another mani I had done for Digit-al Dozen challenge; this one was for stripes.  I think it turned out kinda cool though so thought I would share it now, even though cherry season is over lol.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of three coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  I don't usually share this base, which is my to go white btw, as I've shared it before, but I thought I did an OK job on the application so thought I'd share it again for the fun of it,  lol.  This is with no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


MoYou Back to the 50's-04



BundleMonster BM-XL 303



Stamped using FUN 15 (thump and pinky), MoYou Back to the 50's 04 (middle) and BundleMonster Basic Instinct BM -XL303 on the rest using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief and Konad red special polish.


Topped again with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Decided it needed a little bit more to jazz it up a bit so added dots in different sizes and colours using same stamping polishes.


Added one final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Though this mani is pretty simple, I liked how it turned out.  In particular, I like the pinky and thumb nails; I'll have to keep this design in mind sometime to try again in different colours!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!