Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Anyone Else Still Getting BlaFri Mail?

Some of my BlaFri sale purchases are still being received including an order I made with Rogue Lacquer that arrived earlier last week.  This polish was calling to be used first so I did this mani a couple days after it came home.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Rogue Lacquer The Gallery, no top coat.  Love all the interesting things happening here!  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I don't know about you, but while I love all the polishes with the gold fleck, I find it hard to pick a stamping polish because not only do you have to find a colour that looks good with the base, it also has to look good with the gold fleck.  And not every colour goes well with it.  Or at least not to me.  I ended up going with MdU 33 that is a light grey, and stamped it with Apipila 12, which gives the nails just enough interest but lots of void space so you can see the beauty of the polish base.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I still have a few BlaFri orders to arrive but I'm not stressed about it.  Mail is delayed with all the BlaFri sales, Christmas, just everyone shopping on line generally and I know packages will show up eventually.  In fact, as I type this on a Sunday afternoon (doing a bunch of post dated posts), I got a package delivered by Canada Post - they are still delivering on Sunday's even after New Year's, never mind Christmas!  Everything will get delivered in time!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!