Friday, January 15, 2021

Pond Snowflakes!


It's been a hot minute since I posted a snowflake mani and I have quite a few still to share, so thought there's no time like the present!  This is yet another BlaFri sale purchase (IIRC the sale was a few days before BlaFri) but Zoya had a good promo and I took advantage of ordering a few of them too, including this sheer beauty that made me decide to do my first pond mani.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Zoya Juvia, topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  Now to be honest, had I known that this polish was as sheer/jelly as it was, I wouldn't have bought it because I'm just not a fan of VNL on me.  But I already had it on and thought how can I make a purse out of a pigs ear with this mani.  So decided to go pond mani.


Stamped using image from Creative Shop 42 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Added another coat of Zoya Juvia.  (If you have eagle eyes, you might see that the index mani stamping has changed.  This is because when I topped it with Juvia it smeared like no tomorrow.  So had to remove everything, polish, stamp, etc. so it is slightly different than the image above.)


Stamped again using Painted Polish Blanc Slate and Creative Shop 42.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


 I think this is OK but I also think I could have created the same mani just using blue base, light blue stamping and then white stamping.  But good use of a sheer polish anyway!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. I am actually grateful to the holder of this site who has shared
    this enormous article at here. ν† ν† 

    ReplyDelete
  2. What’s Taking place i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & aid other
    customers like its aided me. Great job. κ²½λ§ˆμ‚¬μ΄νŠΈ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!