Friday, January 22, 2021

Sweater Nails!

My, how the weather has turned colder in the last few days!  Chill. EE!  I'm sure cooler days (and nights) are to come in the next couple months or so, but the chilly weather makes me think of sweater weather and I even have a few sweater nails to share including this one! 

 Here's what I came up with!


I'm not sure why I picked out a tropical looking polish to pair with sweater images but I did.  I think I was going for the non-traditional look with the ocean blues, sheer polish, flakies versus the chunky sweater look.  This is three coats of Pahlish Ganymede Elegy with a couple more coats at the tips trying to cover them, with no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Moyra 36 Winter Is Coming using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!