Sunday, January 24, 2021

It's Frickin' Cold!


We are in the midst of some of the coolest temperatures we've seen this season;  cool but I'm sure not as bone chilling as others have had already.  Thankfully with COVID restrictions, no one is leaving the house much.  If there is any benefit to being under lockdown, this might be it.  Trying to look at the best light of the situation!  Here is my tribute to the weather lately mani!


Started with a base of KBShimmer Pansy-Monium and KBShimmer Thanks for Poutine Up With Me, no top coat.


Added a coat of Polished for Days Pixie Dust on the thumb for a little bit more interest.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Creative Shop 154



Stamped using Creative Shop 158 (middle, ring), Creative Shop 154 (pinky, index) and Marianne Nails n. 31 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Added a few more snowflakes to thumb using Creative Shop 156 for filler.


That's where the magic ends....I topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top and had soo many smears!  This was through my topcoat smear phase; I don't have it happening now but went through a spell of mani's when it happened.  I think there was something on my top coat brush causing the drag because once I changed bottles and a new brush, it stopped.  It was really getting me; it was like I had forgot to 'float your topcoat'!
Thanks for looking!
 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!