Thursday, April 22, 2021

The Starry Way!

Back in March, a recent Rogue Lacquer order arrived and this mischief batch polish caught my eye and it was the polish I used that same night.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of  2-3 coats of Rogue Lacquer Mischief Batch 40, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Different lighting.


Maniology MXM036



Maniology MXM035



This was one of those times I didn't want to stamp on top of the beautiful base, but went with Maniology MXM035 and MXM036 and they both left a lot of the base showing.


Topped with KBShimer Clearly on Top to finish.


Different lighting.


 Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. It is a pretty polish, but a lovely mani. So delicate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!