Saturday, April 24, 2021

Love This Shade!


I no sooner placed a Different Dimension order when I put this on my nails, then I had massive regret that I didn't get a backup bottle.  Don't you hate when that happens??!!  I hope it's still in stock the next time I order!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Different Dimension Never Forget Where You Came From, with a little extra at the tips.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with an image from Lina License to be Sexy! 01 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


The day after or so, topped with a coat of Essie Matte About You.  *Swoon*


I love the look of both but think it looks so elegant with the matte top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!