Sunday, April 18, 2021

Oh La La!


These are some pretty fancy looking nails, even though they were easy peasy to do!  Like most of my stamping, most of the time, lately anyway!  I still try to pair an interesting stamp on a pretty base and hope for the best and do some more difficult or time consuming mani's when I have time.  But I am working long hours lately and while I'm still doing my nails almost every night, I'm going with easier to-do nails.  This is also why I don't have many posts to share; simply not much time to do them.  But I am trying to do some scheduled posts so share all these nails, like now.  Here's what I cam up with!


Started with a base of Music City Beauty Polish Time After Time (PPU July 2019).


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Lina License to be Sexy! 01


Stamped using Lina License to Be Sexy! 01 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!