Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Boo!


I'm going to try to share Halloween mani's until Halloween including this one that I did last night!  


Lantern & Wren Say, It's Halloween


Clear Jelly Stamper CjS H-43


Started with a base of one coat of Different Dimension Ethereal on a layer of Cupcake Polish White Pop Brightening Base.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.

Double stamped with image frorm CjS H-43 using MdU 106 and Midnight Mischief, with accent nail shadow stamped using same polishes and an image from Lantern & Wren Say, It's Halloween.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I thought this would be a cool mani to matte, so topped it with a coat of Essie Matte About You.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!