Saturday, October 8, 2022

Fall


The fall leaves were absolutely spectacular when I drove out of town recently!  It's too bad I have a funky twist on a fall mani to share today versus more traditional colours but I thought I'd change it up a bit!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Boho-A-Go-Go, no top coat.


Topped with Paint it Pretty Polish Water Gun Fun (PPU June 2022).



Topped with Holo Taco Flakie Holo Taco, no top coat.



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Stamped using image from What's Up Nails B033 with accent nail of Maniology M022 using Painted Polish Stamped in Taro, Painted Polish Blanc Slate and Moyra SP19.  ('Fall' didn't gradient very well and was too white so I hand painted in some colour but not very well; it's kinda obvious lol.)



Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



These were a little busier than I wanted (even for me lol); I think they could have done without to holo taco flakies but when I added them, I thought it needed a little extra.  But not the worst nails I've ever did lol!

Hope you're having a great weekend and thanks for looking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!