Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!  It's the night all the ghosts and goblins go out trick or treating!  Have fun!  Enjoy the last Halloween mani for the year!


MoYou London Halloween Collection-17



SugarBubbles SB106


Polishes used starting at thumb and going clockwise:  Painted Polish Mystery Crelly Douze, Potion Polish Flannel Jammies, OPI Orange You Stylish!, Zoya Tilda topped with Rogue Lacquer Batsy, and Rogue Lacquer Fright Night.  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped moon from CjS H37 using MdU 43, then graveyard from same plate using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.  Made a bunch of stamper decals, then applied them using SugarBubbles SB106 (ring and index), and MoYou London Halloween Collection-17 (pinky, middle and thumb).  Most of these images were too large for my nails so I had stamped onto the GP image shrinking/enlargening stamper, then shrunk it down and applied it onto a clear stamper that I had topped with sticky base.  This took a bit of trial and error; however, I can't see to apply the images if stamped directly onto the GP stamper, so this way, I could fill them in and then stamp onto the nail directly where I wanted to as I could use the clear stamper to see!  Used assortment of regular and stamping polishes.


Added a few extra bats from same MoYou Halloween 17 plate for interest and filler using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief, then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thanks for looking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!