Friday, November 11, 2022

Lest We Forget

It's Remembrance Day here in Canada; the day we honour those who fought for our freedoms and those who continue to serve so we can continue with the freedoms we enjoy today.  

This is the 13th year that I'll be sharing Remembrance Day nails; I try to do at least one mani every year as the day holds great meaning to me.  I think of what my grandfather must have gone through fighting in WWII and am thankful that he made it home.  I am more thankful that him and others risked their lives or unfortunately lost their life so we can have the freedoms we experience today.  Our world could be a whole lot different if they hadn't fought for our freedoms so we thank them and remember them as well as those who continue to serve.  


Clear Jelly Stamper CjS H-72.  I thought I was going to use this plate but went in another direction.

Started with a base of two coats of Cirque Colors Hatch, no top coat, on a base of Polished for Days white soft focus.

Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.

Stamped using Messy Mansion MM078XL using Konad red stamping polish and Painted Polish Midnight Mischief, with accent nail of Canadian Nail Fanatic 001 with Fig Tree Stamps.

Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Lest we forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!