Saturday, November 19, 2022

Flakes

We had our first snow of the season but nothing like Buffalo is getting hammered with the last few days!  I actually had plans to do my first cross border shopping trip since COVID hit but that won't be happening this weekend with all that snow!  Another time!


Started with a base of two coats of Color Club Blue Lagoon, no top coat.



Topped with one thin coat of Polished for Days Echors.



Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Stamped using an image from Beauty Big Bang XL030 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.



Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.





Thanks for looking...and stay safe Buffalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!