Sunday, November 6, 2022

Fall Foxy

I went for a drive yesterday and it was so fun to see all the leaves dancing in the wind!  I think it's going to be a while before all the leaves are off the trees with it being so mild here lately but it was a nice treat to see the dancing leaves of those that had already fallen!  One of the magics of fall!


Started with a base of two coats of Essie Force of Nature, no top coat.


Topped accent nails with Moon Shine Mani Pyramid of the Moon (Feb 21 PPU).


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped plaid using Creative Shop Basic 132 using MdU 65.    Stamped middle image using CjS 135 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate and MdU 113. Ring is UberChic mini: Hello Fall & Pumpkin Spice using MdU 114.


Added pumpkins from MoYou London Fall in Love Collection-09 using MdU 122, 13 and 107 with Painted Polish Midnight Mischief as the outline.  The leaves are MdU 48.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


This is how I wore the other hand; in fact, I wore this plaid image on my nails a whole bunch of times when I didn't have a lot of time to do my nails (which is mainly picking out base polish and images which can take so long!)


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!