Monday, November 21, 2022

Star Burst


This is one of my favourite stamped images to use when I can't think of anything to put on my nails.  It has everything I love about stamped images; an image with interest but you can see the beauty of the base polish shining through.  


Started with a base of one coat of OPI Tile Art To Warm Your Heart, topped with one coat of Great Lakes Lacquer The Oracles of Lake Ontario:  Pam.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Stamped using image from Moyra 52-Filigree using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.

 

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!