Friday, December 9, 2022

Delicate Flakes


I hope it's a while before we see any snow...except for a light dusting on Christmas Eve, I'm not a real big fan of it.  In my younger years, I didn't mind it so much but now, it's just a nuisance.  I'd rather see it on my nails than on the ground or worse yet, driving in it.  


Started with a base of ILNP Sweet Dreams and Industrial Park, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from Beauty Big Bang XL-30 and Beauty Big Bang XL-32 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!