Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Season's Greetings

With Christmas right around the corner, I thought I should start to share a few holiday themed nails!  I've only done a few so far this year for a couple reasons; I have a nail injury so my nails aren't the best to share and just no time!  I hope to have some more time in the new year!  In the mean time, here's what I came up with!


Winter M02



Started with a base of two coats of Olive Ave Polish Terre, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Winter M02 on all fingers using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Added sprigs on ring finger using same Winter M02 plate, then added words using Powder Perfect Christmas 1 using Konad red, then added a few dots for some colour and interest.


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



 Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog online, and I think it's great. I appreciate you introducing this blog to us all. Post quality articles like these and more amazing work in the future. Visit Shout in Canada blog, where I am a follower as well. It is easy to follow and quite informative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!