Saturday, December 24, 2022

Christmas Eve!


It's Christmas Eve; the only night of the year I like to see a bit of snow on the ground and then I hope it's finished snowing by morning as we usually travel to see family Christmas and Boxing Day.  Update, we're not travelling Christmas Day as weather condition are too poor and most roads in the snow belt are closed due to the snow and high winds that a lot of Canada and US are experiencing.


Started with a base of Zoya Walker with accent nails of Noodles Polish Mother of Dragons on a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Creative Shop 109



Stamped using SugarBubbles SBS08 (middle and snow on thumb and ring), Creative Shop 109 (thumb), Chez Noel A003 (pinky and index), using MdU 54 and Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Added snow to thumb using same Creative Shop 109.


Topped with LBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!