Thursday, December 22, 2022

It's Almost Christmas!


Another Christmas mani; I have to say, the index finger is my favourite of the season this year.  I had planned on doing a full mani of this nail but just ran out of time to do it so hopefully I remember for next year!  


Started with a base of KBShimmer Holly Back Girl with accent nails of Sally Hansen Cherry Delightful and OPI Envy the Adventure.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


ShopAnts XL-011



ShopAnts XL-045




Stamped using ShopAnts XL-011 (thumb), Delaney Noel A002 (index and middle), Delaney Noel A001 (ring) and ShopAnts XL-45 (pinky) using Konad red special polish, MdU 37 and Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Added a few snowflakes on thumb and ring using Wistonia Jingle All The Way and then added a few dots using Konad red special polish and MdU 37.


Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!