Monday, October 23, 2023

Trick or Treat!

I had high hopes for this mani but it didn't quite turn out as nice as I had planned but hopefully it gives someone an idea for a future mani.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Essie Tangerine Teach, no top coat.


Topped with a thin coat of Polished for Days Jack O' Lantern.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



GPStamping 28.  I bought this plate specifically for the image I used for this nail and was lucky enough to find it via a plate destash.



After applying liquid latest, stamped image from GPStamping 28 using MdU 11 on all nails except words on right, which is Mezerdoo C81.


Mezerdoo C81






Shadow stamped using same images using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.  Here's where it went downhill lol.  The shadow stamping wasn't as tight as I wanted but I always do my nails really late and these took long enough as it was.  Also, I kept on messing up the middle finger and redid it at least 5x until I got this look and it was by far the best shadow stamped nail on the mani, which made me want to go back and do the rest, but I just couldn't.  Maybe next year, I'll attempt again but for now, just look at the nail on the middle finger and imagine the rest look like it!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!