Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Halloween Flowers!

If you've seen the daisy nails that I seem to do so often, I had planned to do a mani similar to those; however, when I got down to it, the nails went in a different direction and this is how they ended up.  The Halloween daisy mani I envisioned will have to wait for another day!  Here's what I came up with.


Started with a base of skittles; thumb and going clockwise, polishes are Holo Taco Not Pressed, topped with Fancy Gloss Natures Cove, OPI Black Onyx, OPI Summer Lovin' Having A Blast, OPI I Manicure for Beads and OPI Black Onyx again.


Topped the black accent nails with Fancy Gloss Halloween Party.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Moyra 126 Witchcraft



After making a stamper decal with image from Lina Spooklicious! 03, stamped them onto middle and index fingers, then added pumpkins using image from UberChic UC Halloween 05 with faces from UC Halloween 03 using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief and MdU 11.  I also shrunk the image using resizing stamper for the pumpkin on the index finger.  Added spider on thumb from image from Moyra 126 Witchcraft using MdU 107 and Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


Added a few shadow stamped images using images from Moyra 126 Witchcraft using MdU 11, 52 and Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!