Sunday, October 15, 2023

Halloween Gradient

I love a good gradient; I just wasn't as happy how the stamping on this mani looked on this mani but there's always another day!


For the graident, did a base of Color Club Almost Famous, then sponged it, OPI Red and Essence Hello Summer!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Lantern & Wren Haunted Halloween


Stamped using Lina Spooklicious! 02 on middle, ring and index, UberChic UC Halloween-02 on pinky and Lantern & Wren Haunted Halloween on thumb using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.



Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top (but no picture of it, oddly enough!).  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!