Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Trick or Treat!


Trick or Treat!  Smell my feet! Give me something good to eat!  

It will soon be time for the trick or treaters to go door to door in their Halloween costumes so thought I'd share this trick or treat mani!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of three coats of Cadillacquer Wicked, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Lina Spooklicious! 03 on ring and index. What's Up Nails B054 on thumb and EYNails 10 on middle. using MdU 106.


Shadow stamped images using same plates with Painted Polish Midnight Mischief, and added spider from Lina Spooklicious! 03.


Topped using KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish. 


Unfortunately, there were some stamper scraping issues that weren't obvious until the nails were top coated but if anything, it kinda makes them look even creepier!  

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!