Friday, March 29, 2024

Easter Time!

It's Easter time and I'm going to share a few Easter mani's over this next few days, starting with this one!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Zoya Shannon, no top coat.  My index finger is growing out a bit; enough that I'm sharing nails even though they are less than perfect!


Added a coat of Pahlish Witches Brew Sample Batch on accent nails, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped most nails using image from Creative Shop 182 Basic using MdU 52, and words on index nails from MoYou London Festive Collection-76 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Added cute bunnies in different sizes and locations on nails using shrinking/enlargening stamper from image from Nicole Diary 042 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Also added a few little itty, bitty flowers from same image.  I had shadow stamped the ring finger and it didn't turn out the best, so removed it and tried again with MdU 52 as the base.


Dotted the itty, bitty flowers using Zoya Shannon and shadow stamped the words on the ring finger more successfully.  I think this stamping is more balanced versus if the green was the predominant colour for the words.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!