Sunday, March 31, 2024

The Easter Bunny is Coming To Town!

Here's another quick Easter nail art!


Started with a base of flakie skittles; starting at thumb and going clockwise, used Pahlish Notorious RBG, Girly Bits I Beg Your Garden, Pahlish Boo Berry Ice Cream Sample Batch, Pahlish Flutterfly and Girly Bits Peep Calm and Polish On.  All over a coat of Cupcake White Pop.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


MdU AZ Easter Gnomes 1


Stamped all nails using image from MdU AZ Easter Gnomes 1 using shrinking/enlargening stamper and shrunk a few of the images to fit on the nail better.  Used Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Using words from CjS H-87 and MdU AZ Easter Gnomes 1, added words to the thumb, then topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!