Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Still Sharing Snowflakes!


I thought it might be a little late to share a snowflake mani but I did see them yesterday when I was out and about doing errands so am going to share them!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with three coats of Zoya Skipper, no top coat.


Added a very light coat of Pahlish Phantasm Test Batch on a couple of nails to accent them.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


UberChic Pretty In Plaid 4



Stamped accent nails using image from UberChic Pretty in Plaid 4 using Painted Polish Stamped in Periwinkle.


Added lines, not very well, using same plate and Painted Polish Deux 2.0.


I don't think the lines lining up that well matter too much once the nails were stamped with the snowflakes from UberChic Let It Snow using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.  The images were shrunk using a size reducing stamper.


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.




Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!