Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Happy Easter!!

Hopefully everyone had a good Easter weekend!  Here's the final set of Easter nails that I have to share this year!


MdU AZ Easter


MdU AZ Easter 2


Started with skittles; starting at thumb and going clockwise:  Essie Take The Lead, Zoya Kay, China Glaze Holy Sugar!, Zoya Lena and Zoya Tilda, no top coat.


Topped with Penelope Luz Scocery, then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Decided to do some tone on tone stamping:  used MdU AZ Easter for words and index image and MdU AZ Easter 2 for the rest; I shrank some images and also double stamped some images to get image opaque.  Stamping polishes used were CjS 165, CjS 212, CjS 218, Painted Polish Stamped in Royalty and MdU 11.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!