Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Taking It Easy!

I love so much about this mani; it is a good representation of what I'm wearing on my nails nowadays.  I just don't have time like I did before to search for images, maybe make a few stamper decals and add dots or little stamped accent touches here and there.  Don't get me wrong; sometimes I still do them like that, but they are getting less and less.  Now, I'm more into layering with a couple of polishes for some interest and then some simple, yet interesting, stamping.  Like here.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Essie Hyperlinked, no top coat.


Topped with Glam Polish Crescent City, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with an image from Infinity Nails 157 using MoYou London stamping polish Beach House.


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


 I hope to get time again to do some more interesting manis but in the meanwhile, I'm OK with these!  I did these a month ago and shortly thereafter, noticed my one nail wasn't growing that well so cut it back and I'm back with nude nails for the unforeseen future; it's a good thing I have a lot of mani's in draft still to share!  I'm not too happy about it as it was just growing out in this mani but it must be done.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!