Monday, April 8, 2024

Galaxy Nails

I know a lot of people will have their eyes to the sky today for the April 8th solar eclipse and while I don't have eclipse nails to share, I do have galaxy nails that will have to do.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of Sally Hansen CSM Dark Hue-Mor, two coats, no top coat.  And not very clean up by the looks of it.


Maniology MXM 121



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Sponged Lemming Lacquer I Blue Bubbles When You Were Not Near and Pahlish Out of the Woods until I got the galaxy look I was going for.


Stamped images from Maniology MXM 121 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Added a few more stamped images from same plate using Painted Polish Thirty & Flirty.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer to finish.


Added a coat of Essie Matte About You so the flakies pop!


Thanks for looking and be safe if you're watching the eclipse today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!