Thursday, September 26, 2024

Autumn Days

I guess every day is autumn days until December 21st so here's another autumn days mani!


Started with a base of fall looking skittles; starting at thumb and going clockwise:  Zoya Honey, Zoya Arbor, KBShimmer Oh My Gourd, OPI Is That A Spear In Your Pocket? and OPI Piazza Cake.  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Maniology M425



Did layered stamping on index and pinky with image from Maniology M425 and on the middle finger using CjS LC-56 as well as the ring finger using CjS-267.  Thumb image is MoYou London Fall in Love 09; shadow stamped the words.  Used MdU 9, 13, 48, 59, 106, 107 and Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thanks for looking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!