Sunday, September 1, 2024

Flamingos!


I seen flamingos in the wild on holiday travels recently and funny...they are not hot pink like we so often portray, especially when doing our nails.  Or maybe it's just me that always does hot pink with flamingos.  Like I did here; here's what I came up with! 


MRFOX-LC012



Started with a base of two coats of Quo Beauty Hot Stuff, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top. 



Stamped using MrFox-LC012 (thumb), Moyra 66-Exotique (middle and ring) and B. Loves B.11 Summer Paradise (pinky and index) using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!