Saturday, September 7, 2024

More Waves!

 I got sooooo many compliments on these nails!  They were bright and sparkly and very eye catching and one Saturday afternoon when I was out shopping, so many people complimented them!


Clear Jelly Stamper CjS 198.



Started with two coats of BKind Sauble Beach, no top coat.  Fun fact, I was just a short distance from Sauble Beach, Ontario when I did these!  I love this shade of blue and was lucky to find this at Winners one day.  I went back and bought a back up bottle as well and have used it a few times already.


Topped with Pahlish ? Mystery Polish, no top coat.  The layering of these two polishes created a really stunning base polish!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


This base colour really made me think of water so I decided to use an image from CjS-198 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!