Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Waves

This is one of my favourite images and one I use often when I can't decide what to put on my nails.  


Started with a base of two coats of Morgan Taylor Powers of Persuaion, topped with Polished for Days Just Keep Swimming.  Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Marianne Nails n. 53 using a blended gradient of Painted Polish Blanc Slate, Stamped in Taro and Moyra SP 19.  Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  


I didn't plan on sharing this mani when I started out so didn't take pictures as I went along like I typically do, but liked how it turned out so decided to share anyway.  This picture shows why I didn't plan on sharing; my thumb nail was just growing out and while I was doing my nails somewhat, I wasn't taking pictures to share, just doing them for me.


Thanks for looking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!