Thursday, August 29, 2024

Abstract Florals

 I don't do abstract nails that often and was really late to this trend (that I think is now pretty much over as I don't see them posted much) but it's a good thing I don't follow trends and do pretty much whatever I want on my nails when I want anyway, including these nails.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of El Corazon N881, two coats, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Lesly 3 using Painted Polish Deux 2.0.






Added flowers using PY-J053 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Added a few random dots using Painted Polish Stamped in Taro.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!