Saturday, August 3, 2024

Fruit Skittles

One of the good things about waiting for my nails to heal is that I get to share all these mani's that I've had in drafts for so long.  Including this one from February 2020. Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of Girly Bits skittles; polishes used from thumb and going clockwise:  Brick House, The Hustle, Funky Town, Jive Talkin' and All The Jingle Ladies, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Delany Fruits 001 (middle and ring) and UberChic UC 9-01 on the rest, using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!