Tuesday, August 6, 2024

2024 Olympics!

I've been watching quite a bit of the Olympics since they opened and got inspiration to do a few Olympic manis and have a few to share over the next few posts, including this one.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls with accent nail of OPI Summer Monday-Fridays, no top coat.


Topped the white nails with Fancy Gloss Witchcraft, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image BM-XL182 Work It! on index, middle and ring, using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief and Hit The Bottle Gold as it Gets, Barry M 319 Foil Effects and Hit the Bottle Burnt Orange, then stamped pinky with Moyra 108 Champion using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief and CjS281 and Moyra 108 Champion on thumb using same Painted Polish.  


Clear Jelly Stamper CjS 281



BundleMonster BM-XL182 Work It!



Moyra 108 - Champion



Added dots on the thumb using same polishes that were used for the medals for some interest.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


A couple of the stars weren't the best on the medals but I had to double stamp them as the polish didn't show up that well but overall, not that bad!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!