Sunday, August 25, 2024

Happy Birthday!

Today was my birthday and these were the nails that I wore all day!


Started with a stamper smoosh base using Pahlish ?, Sally Hansen Hard Drive Me Crazy, Essie All Fund & Games and Cupcake Polish White Pop.  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  


Did a bunch of stamper decals using images from Sugar Bubbles SBS 28 (thumb, pinky, index), Maniology M458 (ring) and UC mini:  Happy Birthday (middle).  Did the outlined in Painted Polish Midnight Mischief, then used a whole lot of colours for the decals:  MdU 11, 65, 91, Different Dimension Kiss Me Under The Light of a Thousand Stars, Quo Sweep Lollipop, Quo Periwinkle Pop, and Sally Hansen Dockside Dreaming.  I didn't plan it very well in advance or I wouldn't have used so much green in the decals.  Also, all the effort in the smooshy stamper base and decals cover most of it.  I could have done an easy coat of a creme polish!  I like how the base looked; maybe for another mani some day.


Sugar Bubbles SBS 28


Maniology M458



UberChic UC mini:  Happy Birthday



Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Had a great day with family; until the next trip around the sun!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!