Monday, August 19, 2024

Olympic Events!


The Olympic closing ceremonies have passed and here I am, still posting Olympic manis.  The events were well on before I started to share manis and last week, I was busy with life so wasn't able to share the rest, but better late than never as the saying goes.  I still have a few to share but they may have to wait until 2028; we'll see how it goes.  I was just happy to be able to use some of these plates for the first time for this year's events!  Here's what I came up with!


Polished used, starting at thumb and going clockwise:  Orly Truly Tangerine, Sally Hansen Dockside Dreaming, Morgan Taylor Ugh, As If, Sally Hansen Knowledge is Flower and Sally Hansen Hard Drive Me Crazy.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Added Seche Diamond Dust for a little extra sparkle!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped Olumpic rings using image from MoYou Minions Collection 03 using MdU 4, 9, 11, 80 with regular polish for a custom colour and Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


Added various Olympic sports using MdU AZ Sports 6 (thumb), MdU AZ Sports 7 (index), Moyra 108 (middle and ring) and Born Pretty Sport Time L001 (pinky) using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


MoYou Minions Collection - 03


MdU AZ Sports 6


MdU AZ Sports 7


Born Pretty - Sport Time L001



Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.
 

I can't wait for the Paralympics August 28th to September 8th!  Go, Canada, Go!

Thanks for looking!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!