Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Snoop Dogg's Olympic Pin!

I can't say that I can even know a Snoop Dogg song, but what I do know is how much I've really enjoyed seeing supporting the Olympians not to mention that he seems to be having the time of his life at the Olympics!  He has truly been a great USA Ambassador and to me, set a different tone for the Olympics. I came across a few posts on IG that he had his own Olympic trading pin and decided to do nails inspired by them.  One thing that was really great was to use some plates and images that I may never have used otherwise, so was happy with that!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of three coats of Essie Rock the Boat with accent nail of Morgan Taylor Ugh, As If.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Manitude Basics X Blobs



MdU Collection 28


Stamped using MoYou Roxy Collection-07 (thumb), MdU Collection 28 (index), and Manitude Basics X Blobs using MdU 4, 9, 11, 80 (custom mix with a dark green polish) and Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


Added images on thumb using Moyra 108 - Champion and MouTeen-150 using MdU 4 and 80.


MouTeen-150



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


If you haven't seen the Snoop Dogg Olympic trading pin, here it is, taken from @snoopdogg
IG account. 


A close up of the pin.


Can I also say how cool it is that he has his own pin?!?!  I seen that Simone Biles has one too; so fabulous!  I don't recall seeing that either, but maybe I'm just not that familiar with the Olympics goings on lol.  

Thanks for looking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!