Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Gotta Love It!

Loving everything about this mani!  Love the colour, love the flakies, love the stamped image, love, love, love!


Started with a base of two coats of Essie Push Play, no top coat.


Topped with Rogue Lacquer Knowledge Reclaimed (PPU August 2023).


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from Lesly Factura 2 using MdU 91.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



 Hope you love it too; thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!