Friday, August 23, 2024

Summer Brights!

 I've been sharing quite a few mani's that I've had in drafts for a while.  The nails being shared today are relatively current and the first I had stamped in a few months as I was waiting for one of my damaged nails to grow out and here is is just barely long enough to polish.  I was pretty happy how they turned out; here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of Orly Put the Top Down, no top coat.  I loved how bright and vibrant this colour was!  Perfect colour for summer nails!


Topped accent nails with China Glaze Point Me to the Party, no top coat.


Topped with KShimmer Clearly on Top.


Did layered stamping using UberChic UC Let's Get Lost using MdU 107 and Painted Polish Blanc Slate, no top coat.  I can't believe how well I did this layered stamping, especially considering I didn't have the best lighting.  Maybe that was the trick lol!


Finished these fun summer nails with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!