Friday, October 15, 2010

China Glaze 2030 and Liquid Leather with HB31 Plate

Here's a quick pix of my latest mani: China Glaze Liquid Leather, using China Glaze 2030 on accent fingers; then stamped with 2030 for gold stamping and konad special polish in black. Unfortuantely, I couldn't get many great pix of mani but hopefully the jest will be seen with the one decent one I was able to capture!



And here's the next plates:

Click on images for better image!

hb31


hb32


hb33


hb34


hb35


One of the reasons why I like these plates so much is the different seasons and theme's -I can't wait to use this plate at Christmas!
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. love the mani :) where did you purchase these plates! I love the house scene with the moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It looks kind of steampunk...very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Zara! First thing I thought was oooh yeah! That's tres Steampunky. <3 it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello ! It's absolutly gorgeous !! wher can I find these hb plates ? I never seen them before .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ann and everyone else--- thanks for checking out my little blog! I got these HB plates at nailart und mehr...check out the very first posting I did with plates HB 1-5 for the link if you can't find it via google!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!