Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Wood Grain Look Using FUN 6

Another quick mani that I did not too long ago when pressed for time but wanted a change. Did the usual; pick a holographic polish, stamp using a full size image and voila, new nails in no time flat!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI DS Classic, no topcoat.


Stamped using FUN 6 with FUN black stamping polish.  This black stamping polish was opaque and cleanup was a breeze!  I have a mental note to order more the next time new plates are released.....it's my new favourite black stamping polish!


Topped with SV.


While this pix is a little blurry, you can see a little holographic glitter shine through.


A pix the next day in the sun.


Here's a look at the images on FUN 6 by FAB UR NAILS.











(This was another mani destined for The Hangnail Series lol!)

Hope you had a great weekend....a long weekend for those of us who are off on the Civic Holiday!

Thanks for looking!



7 comments:

  1. Love it! I love the FUN plates now I am going to have to look at the stamping polishes though lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant stamp! It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! I could see stamping that design in blues or greens with fish on top for an undersea mani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! That black is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cool! Did you get a chance to try FUN11 for me yet?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!