Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Digit-al Dozen Does Monochrome; Day 3


Today's the first day in almost a week that I can see clearly and not everything is all blurred and fuzzy. Thanks everyone for their kind words left in the comments or those who messaged me in various forms of social media!  

I'm still wearing the snowflake mani from yesterday's post as I love it so much (not to mention that my desire to eat chips and dip superseded my desire to do my nails last night!), so pulled this out of archives from early December 2013.  Unfortunately, I'm a little late getting this up and posted; it's probably Day 4 for some ladies on the other side of the pond but better late than never as the saying goes!


Started with a base of Dance Legend Spectrum #5, no topcoat. 


Different lighting.


Stamped using Revlon Chrome Punch using an image from FUN 8.



Different lighting.



Topped with Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Quick Dry Topcoat to finish.



Here's the other ladies Day 3 monochrome nails.  I had a look at them earlier in the day and of course, they are amazing...as always!

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. This is so nice! I love the design you stamped over :)

    xo Maddy | spilledpolish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE holographic polish and I love it when you do such cool manicures with it. I buy all sorts of it and then I remember that I live in Washington State. A place so famous for not having sun that it has books about Vampires written for it! Ah, summer I will wait as best I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinkalicious! I like the mix of chrome and holo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Glad you're back to clear vision!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so not a pink fan but I do love that Dance Legend holo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!